What a whirlwind 3 months it has been for all of us. Needless to say, we are excited to announce that we will be reopening on Saturday 13th June with a great selection of MindBody and fitness classes along with gym floor access and even a bit of creche!
As always, the health and safety of our members and guests is our top priority. We have put additional hygiene and cleaning practices in place to reduce the spread of germs in our facility, and have reduced the capacity of our classes and gym floor to ensure we follow social distancing requirements.
We want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your ongoing support and patience. We are working hard to navigate current circumstances to ensure we provide a safe and positive environment for you to move and feel your best!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have specific questions relating to your membership on 02 4325 9879 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you haven’t already, follow our Instagram and Facebook pages for all the latest updates.
We look forward to having you back!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Direct debits will recommence for all members from Wednesday 17th June.
Fitness Passport has announced that it will not reactivate its memberships at this stage. We will offer $13.95 per week membership for Fitness Passport members with no joining fee and a 30 day cancellation notice period.
Paid In Full Memberships & Services
Paid in full memberships will be credited by the equivalent amount of time we have been closed. Pre-purchased personal training packs, multi pass gym and creche passes will be honoured and booked in accordance with availability.
New members are invited to join, and we will show you a warm welcome by waiving the normal $69.00 joining fee. Casual passes are available at $18.00 per visit.
Monday – Wednesday 5:00am to 9:00pm
Thursday + Friday 5:00am to 8:30pm
Saturday 7:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Monday – Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm
Monday – Wednesday 4:00pm to 7:30pm
GYM & FLOOR UPDATES
To ensure social distancing is practiced, the following changes are in place.
- All classes have a maximum of 10 participants per session and must be pre-booked through the online booking system.
- Yoga class participants must bring their own yoga mat to the class.
- Limit of 1 class per day per person.
- There is a 60 minute time limit on the gym floor.
- Once the total capacity of the gym has been reached, entry to the facility will operate on a ‘one in one out’ basis.
- 1 person permitted in the steam room and sauna at a time.
- Water bubblers will not be in use for hygiene and safety. Drinks and bottled water will be available for sale at reception or members will bring a full water bottle to your workout.
- The creche is open with a 60 minute time limit per session, a maximum of 2 children per booking and a total capacity of 10 children. Bookings are essential and can only be made on the day or on the day before your visit.
Mandatory Sign In
In line with COVID-19 health regulations, all members and guests of the gym must abide by the entry requirements of Central Coast Leagues Club. This includes undergoing a mandatory temperature check before entering the gym, providing up to date contact details to facilitate contact tracking and signing into the venue using either your membership card or valid ID. We encourage people to join up to the Club to speed up their access in the future (please allow enough time to sign in if you are attending a class). If you fail to follow these requirements, you will not be allowed access to the venue.